Friday, April 30, 2010

Dishwashing Rinsehealth

If you are unemployed ... Happy Labor Day ...

... today is the Feast of the worker or workers. According to Wikipedia
the Labour Day or Labor Day will highlight the commitment of the trade union movement and the achievements in the economic and social workers and is recognized in many countries around the world but not all. More exactly, it means workers often remember the battles in the conquest of a very specific right: the daily working time shall be eight hours. It originated in the United States and in Italy during the fascist period was deleted and then restored after World War II.
But today? What is the point today in Italy
's day job? Oh yeah ... this year falls on a Saturday and then holiday weekend holiday ... but from what? 8% of the Italian population is unemployed, 25% are seeking their first jobs, 30% are housewives who are not even for the holiday Labor Day ... and then I ask myself: Who the hell is this party for?
Ah ... stupid ... I forgot ... the feast of work affects all those civil servants who are hard at work on their desks and struggling to perform "other duties" during their working hours as when the circles are always "outside room" ... concerned ministers interested in the courts ... ... ... interested in astronauts
I do not care ... I do not celebrate it ... I have nothing to celebrate ... I'm unemployed ... and the state does not protect me ... even ditching me, I have 52 years and are not for sale despite the My experience ...
no laws I protect ... and even those who invented this stupid FESTIVAL protect me. And according to the Constitution that all a bit 'mentioning the Lord's Prayer as the' Italy is a republic founded on work. What a joke ... Labor Day ... May Day Festival of the People ... unemployed ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment