Friday, April 23, 2010

Can You Have A Hard Cervix And Be Pregnant

Gagabux ... A Social

.... Finally I did. It 'been a bit' hard but were ultimately paid. Accustomed to the immediacy of Neobux and based on comments made by Internet users on the Web Gagabux I thought it would behave the same way as Neobux for immediate payment. I requested payout on the first day until April 8 and 21 still had not received anything. Fortunately, this is a forum where I post my disappointment. And finally, yesterday I received a payout on my Paypal account. Hope has been a momentary snag due to the fact that it was the first
and I hope that subsequent payments are made more quickly. However, I intend to continue and to be able to extend my list of Top.
Proof of payment you will see the Payments section of this blog along with other payments received from other PTC.
If you want to try it you can subscribe here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment