Thursday, April 1, 2010

Can I Use Aveeno On My Tattoo

A snake named Ana Adina

A snake that I kept at home for a month. A month of freedom and the house available.
Assumption test to take care of my father and great sacrifice by paying them a salary divided with his brothers. A share also to me that I had finally found a part time job after three years of sacrifices.
A girl of 25 years, Romanian, his face Angel. A husband (at least according to his stories)
and a girl in Romania. Good, good, kind, active and available.
Too good, too active, too smart, too available.
He rummaged in my drawers. He turned my room like a sock. He looked everywhere and this morning at 9.30 am enjoying my father was in the bathroom and fled, leaving the door ajar and putting at risk the safety of my octogenarian father and invalid.
fled like a thief, having stolen and taken away more than the salary given to her on time,
a digital camera, a phone by LG, a necklace of precious stones, a cosmetic bag of tricks and stolen from € 80 drawer of my father. This is the first estimate of a quick inventory.
I called the police and pressed charges.
I hope that it deserves to be punished by God and by men the value of the material of what 'that has taken away there is stealing the trust of those who had welcomed her home. My father suffered a major disappointment at being cheated and I hope that this' should not affect their status because they are nothing that big bitch I swear if I read you or someone that criminals often, I swear that if this were your actions have consequences about his health and my father anything happens, I swear I'll find top of the world and as is true God, the God in whom you believe and who falsely prayed, te la farei pagare dovessi impiegarci tutta la vita.
Questa è stata la mia giornata del Giovedi' Santo. Logicamente  il lavoro che avevo trovato sono costretta a lasciarlo, grazie alla disonestà di Ana Adina.
Attenti agli stranieri, specialmente rumeni tutti ladri e disonesti. Attenti agli stranieri protetti da politici  di sinistra a cui interessano per una manciata di voti.  Sono diventata razzista.

0 comments:

Post a Comment