Saturday, May 8, 2010

Whats Jcpennys Prices On Hair Color



As the appointment is renewed every year.
Tomorrow is Mother's Day. I have no more 'Mother, mother and I are not even a mother-in-law, I have no one to wish it ... It renews my pain for the mother who is no more. And I remember one of her last Mother's Day and his joy in preparing meals with sweet finish, all done by me. That day was his party and at least for that day did not have to deal with anything. His passion was Strawberries and Cream
and indulge me with fancy cakes worthy of the best pastries. Today there is no more 'none of this. I can only remember her with love and dedication
this poem by De Amicis I've always loved and always whenever I read it, it makes me move.

My Mother
(De Amicis)
Time does not always remove the beauty
sfioran or tears and my mother worries
sixty years and more
look, the more I seem nice.
not have an accent, a glance, a smile
that I softly touch your heart.
Ah, if I were a painter, I would make life
his portrait. I
retract when the face bow
because I kiss your white
her braid and when sick and weary,
hides her grief in a smile.
Ah, if my prayer to heaven was a welcomed
not ask the great painter of Urbino
the brush crown of glory divine
her pretty face. I wish I could change his life
with life, vigor
give all my years
I see me old and she ...
sacrifice my rejuvenated!

Happy Mom wherever you are,
I LOVE YOU and miss you so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment