Saturday, November 15, 2008

Scott Kay Artiste Blissful

analysis of the' hits' on the Blog

For thirty days, on our Blog, you installed a counter 'visits', in months were 1,400 (an outcome that I never expected!).
The 'hits' come from twelve countries:

Italy-Vatican-America


-England-San Marino-

Sizzera
-France-Sweden-Hungary


-Germany-Portugal-
Other requests come from nations not specified.
Visitors are as follows: 30% is made up of those who regularly frequent the blog
70% of new visitors.
visits this month suggest that the estimated 10 million visits to 'year was an underestimate, and that they can be more.
As I said, I'm stunned, happy and a bit 'intimidated ... I do not know if they are at' high, if they are unable to provide any information that obviously those who frequent the blog are expected ...
I will try my best, hoping for 'help and cooperation of friends ostomy

0 comments:

Post a Comment