Friday, June 18, 2010

North India Tourist Map

Seem So Easy ...

seems easy to manage a Paid To Click (PTC) but not for anything, especially if you have not yet realized that I no longer 'think for users but put myself on the other side.
Unfortunately this change of perspective that comes a bit 'difficult. I still like you and as such run the risk of doing only the interests of my members and not mine.
I have to be careful and gradually changing perspective.
E 'quite complicated. Also because when I make sure the interests of my members there or there will be one of them who will try any trick of
used on the web and attempt to defraud.

Yes, because even though people who use them maybe he does 'so slight a mo' game is always fraud.

Then I said ... we must be careful about many things and I live in fear that I can do something wrong and then give a wrong image of my site. Unfortunately
make his way in this jungle that is the Web is not easy and only time is the measure of the seriousness of those behind a website or blog, but the question I ask myself is: I will be given by
"friends" of the Web "this time?
I very much hope of" yes "because of their attention and their desire to earn giving me confidence that my survival depends on the web.

0 comments:

Post a Comment